What is the difference between Constance Therapeutics cannabis oils and other cannabis oils on the market?
Constance Therapeutics produces whole plant cannabis oils as part of an integrative approach to treatment called Care 2.0; this is the Constance Therapeutics difference. We provide physicians and their patients with expanded treatment options in cases where only pharmaceuticals may have been prescribed in the past.
Whole Plant Cannabis Therapeutics
Constance Therapeutics’ products are based on modern clinical herbalist principles of synergy between plant compounds and scientific research. This is known as “The Entourage Effect” theory, which shows that whole plant cannabis oils from the female cannabis plant (not hemp) are more effective than isolated compounds, such as CBD only.
Sustainable, Terroir-Driven Farming
Our whole plant cannabis oils are obtained from only raw materials with known and controlled genetics that have been sustainably grown. Our farmers ascribe to the terroir philosophy. Constance Therapeutics continuously verifies that all collaborative farmers maintain the approved growing methodology as mandated by the company. Those farmer processes are checked through unannounced site visits and third party testing of the cannabis plants.
Tightly Controlled, Patent-pending Process
Constance Therapeutics’ tightly controlled, quantitatively-defined and patent-pending extraction method, which only uses pharmaceutical grade, certified-organic ethanol, is based on scientific and engineering principles.
Constance Therapeutics is dedicated to producing consistent oils of the highest quality. Each lot of oils is third party tested and cross-tested at the industry’s most respected laboratories, including Excelsior Analytics and Sonoma Labs. We test for cannabinoid profile (potency), pesticides, residual solvents, microbial contamination and aflatoxins.
Standard Operating Procedures and Laboratory Features
Constance Therapeutics is located at the JOINN Innovation Park, a biotechnology acceleration campus specifically designed for life science research and development companies in the biotech cluster. The company has implemented extensive Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and is currently implementing internationally accepted standards for pharmaceutical companies (ISO 9000). We adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), as well as modern clinical herbalist principles. The Constance Therapeutics laboratory features:
- Workers wear Biotech grade hoods during chemical analysis and R&D testing.
- Rotary evaporator for efficient and gentle removal of solvent. This allows temperature and pressure control for optimal terpene preservation and other quality considerations.
- Chemical laboratory grade air filtration system to remove microbial contaminants and other impurities from the air.
- State of the art vacuum pumps utilized in the separation of bioactive and inert components.
- Industrial grade fire-safe storage equipment for proper storage, including a fire-safe freezer for ethanol storage. This prevents any explosion risk under even extraordinary conditions.
- Industry-specific vacuum ovens to optimize aesthetics.
For more information about Constance Therapeutics whole plant cannabis oils, please contact us.